 General / 50180
    Lego Electronic Lab Kit —Claude Rieth
   Hi all, just wanted to tell you that I used modified bricks (dont kill me please) to create an extensible Lego Electronic Lab Kit, with amazingly solid contacts. Link to photos is here: (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Electronic Lab Kit —Joe Strout
     (...) After thinking about it a bit more, I'm not sure exactly *why* it is so cool... it seems like you could make the same circuits, with a lot less work, just using a prototyping breadboard. But nonetheless, somehow the fact that it's made out of (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Electronic Lab Kit —Claude Rieth
     Hi Joe, (...) I have one of those old kits with springs (from Philips), (URL) (...) As I really dont like the fact that most connection types are proprietary (same goes for Lego Mindstorm connectors and cables), I wanted an easy, fast, solid and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Electronic Lab Kit —Claude Rieth
     Hi all again, added photos of new components, one with an interface part to Lego Technic/Mindstorms. (URL) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Electronic Lab Kit —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I won't kill you. But I wish to inform that I use clone brands like Byggis, and Tyco, and MegaBloks or already broken LEGO parts for my electric and electronic "hacking". /Tore (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)