 General / 50178
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:21:22 GMT

[big snip!]

After we watched some film, we then had to put our boxes down and move to • the
next room, and thankfully she didn't take too much notice of us moving to • the
next room quietly filling our pockets! :O !!! I remember asking for some • posters
for my sons room since they had some rather cool ones rolled up... and • while she
went to search we showed each other what we scored! lol... ooops! I mean • that
was bad!... ;)

Then I woke up! waaaaaaaaaaa!

So, what you're really telling us is that we are going to have an awesome
Australian National meet and that these are some of your secret plans ;)

Can I have two of the goody boxes?

And a poster ;)

cheers

Sue Ann