 General / 49569
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:22:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
I just had another of my most common (and most tortuous) Lego dreams last
night.

What's your most common Lego dream?

Dave

Often our unconscious minds deliver up to us the dreams to sate the hunger that
drives us through our days though we do not even know we are being driven. Our
hunger and the feast come from our deeper minds, implanted there by our
conscious minds like a secret in a safe.

I ran across your posts and must admit that I too have very, very similar
dreams. Except, that my dreams are of the future. I dream that there are whole
new castle sets that are classic 80's castle style -- as if these sets were done
in the "golden age" of castle. The boxes, however, are very close in style to
the modern Creator sets like which the Titan XP and Prehistoric Animals come in.
I am in a toy store/other store that I do not know, I stumble across them
without having known that they would be there, and immediately try to find out
more about them. They are not sets that have been produced before as one or two
include a twinge of fantasy via some form of Tolkein like fantasy.

Wishful thinking?

-Avery