 General / 50167
Re: living in an ABS house?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 04:19:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:
SNIPPALOT
Thanks,
- Joe

I'm a draftsman in a timber frame home design company, & one of our clients is
using these:

http://www.greenblock.com/

for the foundation.  They can be used for the whole house tho'-and check out
those studs!  ('For Trade' tab, then 'Architect' tab) Just like Lego-it's even
described as 'Lego-like' on the site ('Products" tab, 1st page-"Standard Block",
scroll down to #3):

  "3. Lego-like attachments allow each block to lock together, eliminating the
need to glue or strap the product together like other systems on the market."
--Copyright © 2005 Greenblock

By the way, our client likes Lego.

Jeff