 General / 50136
Re: Transparent Baseplates found in display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:
I absolutely, positively, have to have one of those. I need something to
represent the XY plane in my 3D class, and the regular green/gray baseplates
aren't cutting it (the XY plane in my CAD systems is transparent). I end up
using a piece of plexi, but my MOCs keep sliding off!

Keep your eye on BrickLink, and eBay, they appear there from time to time.
Unfortunately you are not the only person who craves some, (raises hand) so they
tend to be spendy and (in the case of BL) go fast.