 General / 50134
50133  |  50135
Subject:
Transparent Baseplates found in display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:05:47 GMT

I was at the Bellevue LEGO store a few days ago and they had a new type of
display up: an area for people to play with various sets that they are selling.
I think it's a good idea. Most of the models were partially built. Unfortunately
there probably will be mysterious piece losses. In fact I asked, and apparently
the Bionicle masks from that display went missing already. Sigh.

The coolest thing about these displays didn't hit me for a few minutes, though.
They use Transparent Baseplates!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Misc/Parts/cimg1181.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Misc/Parts/cimg1182.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Misc/Parts/cimg1184.jpg

I wonder if and when these will be available in a set?

--
  David Schilling