 General / 50095
  highlighting

I have three questions on highlighting. 1. Can one highlight one's own post? (I’m not a member, so I do not know). 2. Can Admin-A highlight Admin-B's Admin post? (should they be able to?) 3. Should Admins be able to highlight any post in any group? (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: highlighting

(...) I will answer the "can" questions and the "should" questions are just opinion. Yes, you "can" highlight your own post and yes Admins "can" highlight another Admins post. IMO as for "should", Admins are readers and part of the hobby as well, so (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)