 General / 49991
FOTW: I love Ross!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:49:41 GMT

Hey all,

Seems to me I haven't seen a FOTW in quite a few blue moons.  While shopping
for some new shirts at the local Ross about a month ago, I noticed they had
some Lego on deep discount.  I picked up a few things.  Today I decided to

Here's my haul:

(5 sets) Star Wars  # 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter - retail $10 - paid $5
(1 set) Racers  # 8353 Slammer Rhino - retail $20 - paid $9
(1 set) Spybotics # 3806 Gigamesh G60 - retail $60 - paid $13
(3 sets) Sports # 3433 Ultimate NBA Arena - retail $80 - paid $17 (marked
down from their original markdown of $40!)

The basketball sets really made me happy since I've been wanting the large
blue curved corners for something.  Don't know what yet, but WOOHOO!

Just had to share my joy!

Dave