 General / 49979
    Re: Now There's an Enthusiast - Hidden Treasure (was Re: The Beeesh) —Eric Sophie
   (...) OMG, now I have to reply (uggg sorry!) Honest, Dave, I really don't want you to feel that way. I promise if you look close, you'll see all kinds of cool little things packed in small places and what not. Often times, I just hope someone will (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Beeesh —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie and others wrote: (snip) I'm not seeing this on topic for .general XFUT back to .mecha and those posts with FUT set to .general have been forceFUT back to .mecha as well... I would ask everyone participating in this (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)