 General / 49974
    Potomac Mills Outlet & Tysons Corner Store —Alex Lis
   I am planning on visiting the DC area for the sole purpose of going to the Potomac Mills Outlet and store in Tysons Corner. My primary interest is the Pick-a-Brick selection in these stores. Does the selection of special elements varies (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Potomac Mills Outlet & Tysons Corner Store —Joe Meno
   (...) Alex, While I don't know the assortments compared to NY and NJ, I can tell you that the assortment of parts is better at Tyson's Corner than the outlet. The last time I was there (before Christmas) at both locations, the Outlet had red 1x6 (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)