 General / 49968
  fibblesnork.com???

A couple of days ago, I stumbled across this site: (URL) this a valid site? Or do I have some trojan? It looks suspiscious to me. If I click the link, I get 'search for: lego, legos, bionicle and 'jewish dating' (???) amongst other things. IIRC, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: fibblesnork.com???

(...) I believe Todd's registration ran out on fibblesnork.com and he didn't renew it, so nothing on that site now has anything to do with him. ROSCO (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: fibblesnork.com???

(...) It's back online. "The Gaklander" (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: fibblesnork.com???

(...) ...And still has nothing to do with Todd. PS, what is a gakLander? I know what gak means... (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: fibblesnork.com???

(...) When I checked it, I did it thru my bookmark and did not realize it till now. My mistake :(. Shoulda checked the URL. My bookmark URL: (URL) To answer your Q: I refer to my land (where my house sits) as Gakland. The land that's flowing with (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)