 General / 49951
    Re: FBTB Forums —Collin Harvey
   (...) Yeah, you can thank Repoort for doing that. He put the forum together for us, so I haven't been bugging him much about taking certain liberties with the layout, etc. I'll PM him about this. He'll change them if he hears that people are finding (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: FBTB Forums —Mike Crowley
   (...) Howdy do, awesome guys and gals of LEGO! As of this morning, it seems as though the news ticker has been adjusted, so there’s no more flashing potty talk. :p Ahh, much better now! :) Yeah, the fans of FBTB.net have been dealt a pretty nasty (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)