 General / 49948
    Re: missing parts —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) They have a form on their website for requesting parts: (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: missing parts —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Hmmmmm, I wonder if the person who recently opened up a MISB #725 Town Plan set from 1961 can get the 3 piece missing flip-up garage parts? I bet the replacement parts folks would scratch their heads on that request! (These parts were also (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)