 General / 49949
Re: missing parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 03:00:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On another topic, when y'all got the lego technic truck 8346, did it come with
any missing parts?

no.  None of the missing parts were included in mine.

Speaking of missing parts.... (sorry, change of topic here...)

What's the recommended course of action when a person _does_ discover
that there is a missing piece in a set?

They have a form on their website for requesting parts:

http://www.lego.com/eng/service/replacementparts.asp

Peter

Hmmmmm,

I wonder if the person who recently opened up a MISB #725 Town Plan set from
1961 can get the 3 piece missing flip-up garage parts? I bet the replacement
parts folks would scratch their heads on that request! (These parts were also
sold as a 3 piece #235 garage parts pack from 1955-72.)  When the contents were
entered in the Peeron Database, these 3 pieces were not included.

Gary Istok