 General / 49936
  VIKINGS!!!!!!!(Re: was:LEGO new crane)

(...) Vikings Theme. Just can't tell if it is minifig scale or not. That Giant Dump Truck looks pretty sweet as well. Jeramy (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: VIKINGS!!!!!!!(Re: was:LEGO new crane)

(...) I was up at the Bridgewater NJ store over Christmas. There was a video playing showing some of the new City sets. The construction setup with the crane/dumptruck/conveyor thingy was shown in the video, so sounds like it's an official set. The (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: VIKINGS!!!!!!!(Re: was:LEGO new crane)

(...) On the giant dump truck, do those tires look like Power Puller tires, or something else ? Also, do you think the bed of the truck is constructed, I don't think they would make a a single Lego piece that big, would they ? (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: VIKINGS!!!!!!!(Re: was:LEGO new crane)

(...) Based on a size comparison with a minifig and with a 1 x 6 piece (the 1 x 6 with railing at the top) and based on the color and what little details are visible in the picture, I think the wheels are the same as the 81.6x38R wheels from the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)