 General / 49942
Re: VIKINGS!!!!!!!(Re: was:LEGO new crane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark wrote:
"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
It's back up again, here's a direct link to the image just in case:

Check the folder now! Looks like many people will get their wish for LEGO
Vikings Theme. Just can't tell if it is minifig scale or not.

That Giant Dump Truck looks pretty sweet as well.

Jeramy

I was up at the Bridgewater NJ store over Christmas.  There was a video playing
showing some of the new City sets.  The construction setup with the
crane/dumptruck/conveyor thingy was shown in the video, so sounds like it's an
official set.  The other thing was the mobile XXL crane--which is a really cool
LARGE minifigure-based vehicle (not the technic crane as that on the brickshelf
folder).  The other Police sets were listed as well--and one of the figures had
the light-up flashlight (in the same vein as the Star Wars lightsabers).

I bought two of the fire truck set (the one with the ladder and boat)...I must
say, it's a REALLY nice set for 20 bucks.  The fire station was 30 bucks, and
decently priced as well.

Scott Lyttle