 General / 49931
Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 04:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Can someone (jake?) from LEGO find out what the deal is with these sets.
Both sets show that the "fan"/"engine center" piece (used as the tail rotor
on the 7031) are supposed to come in black. But my copy of both sets came
with grey. Is there a reason some sets were shipped with grey?
Was grey the intended color?

The picture at Lego.com for 7031 has that part's color as grey:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7031

-Orion