 General / 49879
  Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!

(...) I agree with Dave, this is crazy, I think it might even be considered silly or rediculous. If you are actually paying retail as you say I can't see why they would care how much you bought. From your description I have to assume this is either (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!

(...) Oh, what the hay. I don't want to get any of the employees at the stores in trouble, because they are all really friendly and great people, but I will release the store name anyway. The assistant manager, who is my favorite, is leaving anyway. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)