 General / 49871
Re: What to do with extra Maersk Blue Pellets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 06:47:24 GMT

SNIPPY
   Here are some ideas for Maersk Blue:

1) 1x2x2 classic Maersk blue windows. 2) 1x4x3 Maersk blue windows. 3) 1x4x5 tall Maersk blue windows. 3) 1x4x5 clear glass Maersk blue door. 4) 2x2, 2x4 and 2x2 (double convex) Maersk blue sloped bricks (for awnings). 5) 1x1 round and 2x2 macaroni Maersk blue bricks. 6) 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 Maersk blue tiles. 7) 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 Maersk blue plates. 8) more regular Maersk blue bricks. 9) 1x4x2 and 1x4x2 curved Maersk blue railings. 10)Maersk stickers for offices/factory signage. Just an idea that would probably please Town and Train folks (ships are considered part of Town, aren’t they?).

Gary Istok

a few more to the list from one of the Trains folk (Though I bet there’ll be others wanting to add more): 1 x 2 tile grille 1 x 6 plate with train wagon end technic flex straw train bases (the split-level one in particular would be great) windscreen 2 x 6 x 2 with dual windows (Bieng my favourite piece ever, I’d be happy to have it in any colour) curved top bricks Log bricks and grille bricks (Ideal for containers) maybe the odd greebling or two, taps, horns, antennas, controls etc.

Legoswami Samarth