 General / 4987
  Re: Minifigs=Mongols?

(...) The Ninja stuff is clearly influenced in part by Nagoya Castle, which has decorative elements which are dolphins, even though they are scaled. Take a look at some of the following links: Home page: (URL) of Nagoya Castle: (URL) of the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigs=Mongols?

(...) research, I came to the same determination. I have some enlargements of these decorations on my Ninja web page: (URL) history section starts at: (URL) It is not yet complete, and may have some mistakes, but gives you an idea of what I'm trying (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)