 General / 49853
    Merry Christmas to all !!! —Terry Prosper
   I wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas. The past year has not been easy on this community and we all deserve to get a perfect day to spend time with our beloved, share good wishes and eat tons of good food! We'll all be back here (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.general) !