 General / 49853
49852  |  49854
Subject:
Merry Christmas to all !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:27:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas.  The past year has not
been easy on this community and we all deserve to get a perfect day to spend
time with our beloved, share good wishes and eat tons of good food!  We'll all
be back here tomorrow, ranting about this or that, sharing great MOCs, talking
about coming sets, taking sides in the eternal war between castle and space, so
before we get back to usual business, let's take the time needed to appreciate
what we have here :-)

Merry Christmas!

Terry Prosper