 General / 49825
  Re: Just build.....

Ken & All, (...) Man, I don't have A bin to sort: (URL) have about 25 containers to sort! : ) Scott S. -- (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Just build.....

(...) Hey Scott!!! (One of the AFOLs I went to lunch with while working in Ann Arbor 4 years ago) How's it going! Too bad about "W" winning, huh ;-) (running for cover). I too have a lot to sort, boxes and boxes and boxes..... somewhere in all that (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Just build.....

Gary & All, (...) Hey Gary, nice to see you around again, it has been a few moons! That was a great lunch, I just about dropped out of my seat when you hauled out some of the sets and things you brought in and out of the car. : ) (...) Ha ha! No (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)