 General / 49809
  Whats wrong with my MOCpage?

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, because I don't know what's going on with my page, and I'm not sure where I should be posting this. Let me clarify that I love and always will love MOCPages, because I think its simply great that I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

  Re: Whats wrong with my MOCpage?

(...) I can't help with the other issues, but this one could be caused by unscrupulous people exploiting the fact that MOCPages doesn't seem to range check the input for voting. I just conducted a quick experiment, by copying the URL the page (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Whats wrong with my MOCpage?

(...) Hello Samarth, (And, Tim, thanks for the explanation.) I've noticed the same thing with the voting on MOCpages. I have three out of range results. (URL) -3 out of 5> (URL) 5.5 out of 5> (URL) 0.5 out of 5> So far I've only found them amusing (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)