 General / 49754
49753  |  49755
Subject:
Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 00:44:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Southern California LEGO Train Club had a great weekend at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum!

Pictures of our latest layout are now available on our club website at www.scltc.org.
Our layout included a brand new waterfront section complete with beaches, a port, a giant arch bridge, and a glimpse at all the activities underwater.

Click here to go to the gallery.

More stuff will be added to the layout before our event ends, so be sure to check back on our website for more pictures in the next few weeks.

If you’re in town, come visit us! Our show runs until January 15, and admission is only $5.

Until then, enjoy our latest batch of images!

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC