 General / 49724
    Lego clone from China? —Alex Vizcarra
   While looking on ebay today, I saw several Lego sets, that upon closer inspection it is actually from a Chinese company. Here is are some sample links: (URL) am intrigued by these sets since they look exactly like official Lego sets but they have no (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego clone from China? —Ray Sanders
   (...) "Enlighten" brand... I think thats the same brand name that TLC just crushed a bunch of in Finland (on the way to Russia). Looks a bit like someone took a real LEGO box, scanned the artwork, changed the company logo and put a new number on it. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego clone from China? —Doug Foreman
   (...) Should be a little clue to Lego TO MAKE MORE REAL PIRATE STUFF!!!! Seriously, you put out one Legend, it sells out like wildfire. Three weeks later it is being scalped on Ebay for twice the price. Other companies can start up and make (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)