 General / 49598
    Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work? —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) This is just silly. Obviously something has gone very wrong with the vote tallying (or worse, someone has already figured out how to cheat!). (...) I wish they did let you download them. I guess they're afraid of people copying other peoples (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work? —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) This does seem awfully odd. It's still number one, with almost twice as many votes as the next runner-up. And it's a garbage image. But there's nothing in the rules that say you can't have all your friends vote for yours, no matter how (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)