 General / 49579
    Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well these bonus boxes recently showed up in Australia (thanks LEGO!) and the number stamped on all the boxes I saw was 3214. Looks like maybe we got yet another assortment! In fact there were 2 or 3 variations within our assortment, and lots (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors... —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) I have a box that appears to be labeled 3314 acquired from the perth city store. Also, 3314 (I think) was spotted at the Morley store. Mine had old colors in both the tub and bonus box with the exception of some dark grey 1 x 1 "teeth" pieces. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)