 General / 49535
49534  |  49536
Subject:
About the Minifig Hall of Fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:22:38 GMT

I have received only one offer to take over Minifigville.com and the Minifig
Hall of Fame.  While the offer is interesting, it's not exactly what I had in
mind, so I thought of anothe rpossibility.

I would like to know if anyone is interested in being the Administrator of the
Minifig Hall of Fame.  I'd continue to host it on Minifigville.com and I would
give that person a restricted account to work on the MHoF without my
intervention.  As for the other features of Minifigville.com, I am still
interested in updating the Top10 and LPC, but not StudWars, so if anyone is
interested in this feature, we could do as for the MHoF, keep it there with
someone else in charge of it.

This is my last attempt at keeping it alive.  If nobody is interested in
updating these features, they will be given to someone else and some of them
will simply disappear, the other will remain as is without any updates.  The
only feature that is likely to survive if transferred is the MHoF.

It takes about 1 hour to update the MHoF once a month, plus a couple of minutes
every now and then to check if everything is working all right.  It's not a
demanding job.  As for StudWars, it's longer than that, but it could be
administered by 2-3 people together.  If anyone is interested in updating the
Top 10 or LPC, I would be pleased to hand the job down!

Terry