 General / 49518
    Parts I'd like to see —Thomas Main
   I know there was a thread a while back in which people listed parts they'd like to see made. I didn't have any luck with searching (is finding things on LUGNET hard for anyone else?), so I thought I'd start a new thread about it with a part I was (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

        Re: Parts I'd like to see —Richard W. Schamus
     (...) I'm just thinking here, but... what's wrong with a 1x1 plate and a 1x1 tile sitting next to each other? What would this 1 piece do that the 2 together wouldn't do, (other than alleviate a 1x1 'stack' situation)? Not trying to be negative, just (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Parts I'd like to see —David Eaton
     (...) This one? (URL) entered "wish list dream parts" into the search box and it found it-- Usually I guess I have pretty good luck with LUGNET searches, although there are occasions when I wish I could quote phrases, use escape characters, and do (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts)

        Re: Parts I'd like to see —Ronald Borchert
   (...) Hi, I remembered it was one of the postings from the most famous CD-publishing-announcer, Gary I. ;-) In which decade his CD should be published? (That's what I not remember...) So I did a search for "Istok" and found (URL) normaly I also have (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts)