 Parts / 82
Re: Parts I'd like to see
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:17:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
I didn't have any luck with searching (is finding things on LUGNET
hard for anyone else?)

Hi,
I remembered it was one of the postings from the most famous
CD-publishing-announcer, Gary I. ;-) In which decade his CD should be published?
(That's what I not remember...)

So I did a search for "Istok" and found

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=48830

But normaly I also have my specific problems searching things on lugnet.
Most of the stuff I find, when searching for the name of the author.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous/tileplate.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot reach brickshelf at the moment so I'm not able to view
your link but I think I know what you mean.

It's a 1 x 2 tile with an off center stud.

But for what interesting building technique do you need this part?

Bye, Ronald