 General / 49513
    Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!? —David Eaton
   (...) It would admittedly be pretty awesome! Although I wonder if they've "learned their lesson" with chrome-intensive sets on the UCS Naboo Fighter. Granted I think this would do better than the Naboo Fighter, but it seemed like that set just kinda (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!? —Eric Sophie
   (...) Hi David! (...) I was looking at the rear set up on the bike and I'm not sure how "strong" it was. I know any set issued has to at least have the strength test passed. So maybe it was just a fan. Who knows. It was just fantastic that's all I (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)