 General / 49466
  Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!?

(...) MOC was based off of, and the LEGO version would be pictured in the next picture. But then I realized after picture 2 that it was the LEGO version. Simply amazing. What pieces make up the seat? ~Kevin P.S. I used the word "picture" many times (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Most stunning motorbike ever?!?

(...) Man, this is a truly incredible piece of art. The pieces for the seat look like they could be these: (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)