 General / 49413
    Re: SWEDISH TOWN PLAN BOARD (was Re: New (Old) Town Plan sets discovered.) —Anders Isaksson
   (...) In fact it was September the 3:rd, 1967, 05.00AM (Sunday morning). I was only 13 then, so I wasn't allowed to be up at that time of day, but I remember getting out my bicycle as soon as I woke up later in the morning. In 1955 there was a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: SWEDISH TOWN PLAN BOARD (was Re: New (Old) Town Plan sets discovered.) —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Thanks Anders, It really is an interesting story! Boy did I get the year wrong on that one. But I was basing that on my memory from something I read a few years ago. Well, at least we know that they made the Swedish Town Plan board #200 until (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)