 General / 49361
  Lugnet Member Data (was: Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses)

(...) According to Lugnet membership statistics, your average AFOL is nearly halfway between 32 and 33, male, probably white (that's a guess rather than a stat), and living in California (ok, really just living in the USA). Of course the Lugnet data (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Member Data (was: Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses)

(...) Wow, I was surprised by the state breakdown. The top 6 states for Lugnet members are: California (278) Washington (98) Michigan (83) Texas (83) Massachusetts (76) Virginia (75) Gary Istok (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet Member Data (was: Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses)

I made some quick calculations on these numbers (population numbers taken from (URL) and rounded to half millions), and it seems Denmark and Netherlands have the most number of lugnet members/population (Countries with small populations and 1-2 (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)