 General / 49341
  3D Pumpkin Redesign

So I get the 2 3731 pumpkin packs and proceed to build the actual 3D pumpkin. "Nice little basic set", I says to myself. I take it to work to display at my cubicle, for it's the season for it, and anyone who walks by immediately grabs it to have a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 3D Pumpkin Redesign

(...) With a very slight redesign of the original, you can fit a battery box in the pumpkin, on which you can attach a 1x4 light brick. If you put the light brick on in a certain way, they blink. Then use two of the red light bulb covers, and the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)