 General / 49323
    Re: Batman fig in background of Sept/Oct lego club mag —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, This has come up before. In another LEGO maq there were some custom figs by a LEGO employee in a crowd scene (I think they had a Thor fig). I would not read anything into this other than that the LEGO employee is also a fan and a fig customizer (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Batman fig in background of Sept/Oct lego club mag —Nathan Todd
   (...) Hi Bruce (good to be back on Lugnet and see a familiar 'face') Very fast link digging out... That is the exact fig (the 'splodge' on the right bat wing is the same). Thanks for clearing that up... God Bless, Nathan (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)