 General / 49314
    Re: Jake Chat II - Transcript —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) snip (...) Submitting questions in advance would be fine with me - I'd rather have the best information than the quickest information. Perhaps a monthly poll could be held to determine the questions most in need of answering. I'd like to see a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Jake Chat II - Transcript —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) Hi, I really like this idea, it's very similar to what I was thinking. Perhaps something like 2 weeks to submit questions, a few days for an admin to edit and mash together similar questions, and then 2 weeks to vote on your favorites. Then, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Jake Chat II - Transcript Jake McKee
   (...) This has actually been happening on FBTB.net (Ask LEGO Forum) for several years. And yes, the questions have dwindled over time. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)