 General / 49239
  Re: So, how you feel these days?

(...) work (...) and (...) world! I hear ya, Brian! My big problem is that I often have several projects running at once, and it's hard to divide my time when they're all calling to me at once! What really makes me crazy is when I have two projects (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: So, how you feel these days?

One thing I'm trying to do is actually get a project built *before* hitting BrickLink. I often find myself building something - then I cannot finish it because of lack of parts. So I go to BrickLink and drop $20 on parts. By the time the parts (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)