 General / 49225
49224  |  49226
Subject:
Anyone interested in having the MHoF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:16:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

http://www.minifigville.com

I will have to part from the Minifig Hall of Fame for many reasons very soon.
However, since I don't want to see the MOhF simply disappear, I'm willing to
discuss with anyone who would like to host it and either continue it or simply
leave it like it is.  I'll try to find someone who will put some effort to
continue it, of course.  I'd be honored if someone from the Lugnet Admin wanted
to put it here on Lugnet, because this whole project started with an idea from
Suzanne Rich.  Lugnet is the perfect place for a shrine to Minifigs like this.

It goes the same for every feature on my website.  The StudWars, Legoroscope,
LEGO Posters, LEGO Picture Captioning and Top 10 lists are all up for grabs.
I'll only keep Brad's World Tour for myself.  If someone is interested in these
features, I'll give them for free with all the coding and files required to
operate them.

My website was never the most important reference in the LEGO community, but it
got a fair part of attention when I was updating it on a regular basis.  I'd
hate to see these features disappear and that's why I'm offering them al for
nothing.  If noboby is interested in having one or more features, I'll try some
other way of keeping them online, but they'll most likely vanish.  I think it
would be a shame.  I'm sure there's at least one LEGO enthusiast out there with
a website that will want them, so I'm hopeful.

Maybe, just maybe, if some people volunteer to work on updating the features on
a regular basis, I'll keep my website as is and these people will have a secure
access to some folders of my website to work on it.  But if I can give the whole
thing to a simgle person, I'd prefer that.

Contact me by email if you are interested.

Terry