 General / 49224
49223  |  49225
Subject:
LEGO trophies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:18:41 GMT

Hi all,

I thought I'd mention a couple of small items I built recently. 2 LEGO
trophies:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/trophies.html

They were designed as prizes for a Puzzle Party I held this past weekend:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/epp/2004/

Trophy models was not the only role that LEGO played in this party. I'd
bet that a lot of LUGNETers would be quite interested in some of the
puzzles involved (especially #5, "LEGO DESCRIBING").

I'd encourage you to download the Microsoft Word document and take a
look at the Puzzle Booklet yourself.

Cheers,

eric harshbarger