 General / 49218
Re: Lego Trivia Game Show Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 03:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, David Eaton wrote:
At BrickFest 2004, we had the 1st ever (that we know of) Lego Game Show! I had
tons of fun organizing it, but sadly we didn't have nearly enough time,
questions, or prizes to accomidate everyone at the event. So I wanted to get it
in an online version so that other AFOLs could get a chance to take the trivia
challenge.

So! Without further ado, feel free to test your Lego trivia knowledge, and go
nuts!

http://www.suave.net/~dave/trivia2004.cgi

If you notice a problem or have a correction, let me know!

DaveE

Lots of fun. Thanks. I especilaly liked this one:
"According to Peeron Inventories, which single set contains the highest variety
of colors?" Of course I thought the answer was going to be 4755 Purple Knight
Bus!

-Nick G.