 General / 49214
  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) However, that set is NOT currently or recently available to most of the world. ROSCO (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I hear your pain, man. I got an idea. We here on Lugnet are a community, right? Well, one thing that communities do is help each other out in a crisis, right? Our Aussie and other non North American peers are in a crisis of not being able to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) LOL Avery, I'm sure some non-US AFOLs will (and probably already have!) done a deal similar to this with their US friends. I have no particular desire to acquire these sets, though if they became available here at retail I would probably buy 1 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, FTX)