 General / 49124
    effects of extreme temperature on lego pieces. —Daniel Mihalko
   I have just completed a workshop in my pole barn. Although it is well insulated I only heat it in the winter when I am using it. It also is not cooled in the summer. Consequently the temperature may range from 0 degrees F to 100. Does anyone know if (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: effects of extreme temperature on lego pieces. —David Laswell
   (...) The transparent parts are quite a bit more brittle than the ABS parts, and it's been noted that they are considerably more brittle in extreme cold. Therefore, I'd suggest not leaving any trans parts in your pole barn during the winter, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)