 General / 49085
    Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part.... —Richard Morton
    "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I4CnKx.1Ey@lugnet.com... (...) Yep - the parks aren't able to have molds made up of parts that don't exist, it would be too expensive. Part of the marketing of miniland is that it is all (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Miniland Models (Was: Rarest Regular Lego Part....) —Allan Bedford
   (...) I realize why the parks use so many pieces in all those various colors. It makes for more realistic and therefore more interesting models. But I've often felt the claim that these models were built from bricks just like you can buy in stores (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)