 General / 49035
Re: Brickshelf gallery categories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:
Would it be possible for the Brickshelf moderators to make sure the categories
are reasonable when moderating galleries. There seems to be an increase in
galleries that look like the owner has just ticked every box, for exaple this
one http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=83226 which currently
appears in the Train recent galeries list (please note, I am not commenting on
the quality or validity or any other thing of this gallery). Its definately not
train related, not really even as scenery.

Tim

Just thought I'd bump this again (flogging a dead horse springs to mind!)
another example, picked at random,
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=56518 . Nice models, but of a
CAR, so why is the folder in the new Trains folder?

Tim