 General / 49017
49016  |  49018
Subject:
New colors in a set from 2002?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:13:44 GMT

    3929 Astrobot Biff
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Promotional}

Here’s all I know:
  • Christina and I received two #3929s and two #3928 in March of 2004.
  • One 3929 and both 3928s have 100% old colors.
  • The specific, unopened 3929 pictured above has all old light grey, with the notible exception of the torso.
  • The rest of the fig’s light grey color matches other old light grey out of the package bricks from my collection.
  • The fig’s torso matches other new light grey out of the (KK2) package bricks from my collection.
  • The unopened blister pack shows a date of 2002
  • The Lugnet database shows the set released in 2002
Does this mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. I’m not going to try and draw any conclusions. I’ll just leave that up to you.

--Anthony