 General / 49015
  Fake LEGO

Apart from LEGO are there any known issues where bricks have been made by other companies with the LEGO mark/logo on but not looking quite the same (smaller/different text)? The reason I ask is that I have been buying LEGO by the kilo+ on Ebay and (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fake LEGO

(...) Some may be aged and from unpleasant environments (e.g. exposed to wide variations in heat/humidity), and older bricks were made from different plastic, rather than ABS. Another possibility is it could be an illegal pirated clone. LEGO has had (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Fake LEGO

(...) There are no known clones that mold the word Lego into their bricks. All clones use some other mark or no mark at all. There are some clones that make parts very similar to Lego parts, but those never have the Lego name. (...) The bricks you (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)