 General / 4901
    Re: Help ID piece —Adam Yulish
   (...) A couple of classic space sets had them. Check out Fibblesnork's space guide, and look for a smaller blue craft with a yellow cockpit and an accompanying grey robot. That was one of the two sets, though the name escapes me at the moment. Adam (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help ID piece —Duane Hess
   (...) I got one about 15 years ago in this set. I don't remember if I still have it or not... (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)