 General / 4901
Re: Help ID piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:25:18 GMT

It's a 1x4 trans-yellow antenna.  My only one!  Methinks these were not
plentiful even when they were in production (near the end of Classic
Space?).  Where did they come from?

A couple of classic space sets had them. Check out Fibblesnork's space
guide, and look for a smaller blue craft with a yellow cockpit and an
accompanying grey robot. That was one of the two sets, though the name
escapes me at the moment.

Adam

bwappo@ee.net